The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2015 3:31 pm  #1

Thanks

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

9/10/2015 4:45 pm  #2

Re: Thanks

Thanks to all the B'nai B'rth men who volunteer to work Christmas so that their gentile colleagues with less seniority can be home with their families.

Life is an Orthros.

9/10/2015 9:22 pm  #3

Nice posts.  Where did you ever locate that photo, Goose.

9/11/2015 5:42 am  #4

The magic of the interwebs,,,,

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

9/11/2015 6:22 am  #5

9/14/2015 7:11 am  #6

You suppressing my right to wave my penis around?

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

9/14/2015 7:23 am  #7

Conspiracy Theory wrote:

Yep, you are being oppressed! Mike Huckabee might call you the Rosa Parks of the penis freedom movement! 

To be serious for a second:
Let's face it, We Americans want to indulge in the patriotic myth that we are this melting pot of religious freedom. Utter Nonsense. People want their own religious freedom, not freedom for others.

9/14/2015 5:52 pm  #8

Goose wrote:

Conspiracy Theory wrote:

Yep, you are being oppressed! Mike Huckabee might call you the Rosa Parks of the penis freedom movement! 

To be serious for a second:
Let's face it, We Americans want to indulge in the patriotic myth that we are this melting pot of religious freedom. Utter Nonsense. People want their own religious freedom, not freedom for others.

And I'm still not understanding how abusing someone is a 'right'.

When did hatred become religious freedom?

It's like the WBC on a grand scale.

An aside, I've decided to begin a grass-roots movement called The Wang Party.  

"Wave Your Crank!"  Good bumper-sticker slogan.  

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

Board footera