The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2015 7:25 am  #1

Street Food

=19.5pxq

Last edited by Goose (3/05/2016 7:00 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

8/08/2015 10:18 am  #2

Re: Street Food

I agree that it depends where you are.  I have a daughter in Tampa.  There is a strong Mexican influence there.  I ask my son-in-law to take me to a place where I could get a couple of tacos.  He drove down the road and stopped at a gas station where a food truck was parked outside.  Best freakin' tacos I ever had. 

Last edited by Just Fred (8/09/2015 7:53 am)

8/08/2015 12:33 pm  #3

Goose--this looks very similar to what I saw being made on one of Guy's D,D,& D show the other night.  As I watched it come out of the oven and put into a very big sandwich with all the fat & grease running my arteries started screaming, NO WAY, NEVER, DON'T YOU DARE!" 

8/09/2015 12:44 pm  #4

Halfway through the Orthodox Dormtion Fast and you have to tempt my tastebuds with such roasted fleshmeats!

Aaarrrgggh!

Life is an Orthros.

8/09/2015 4:36 pm  #5

Sorry, my friend.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

8/09/2015 4:55 pm  #6

Not to worry....my mouth is watering just thinking about stopping at a pizza shop for one of those after Divine Liturgy next Saturday morning.

Or stopping at Subway for the turkey bacon guacamole I see advertised every fifteen minutes.

Life is an Orthros.

Board footera