The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2015 2:25 pm  #1

Self Awareness,,, or The lack Thereof

I was reading an article on the Fox news website. (I know, big mistake), and I wandered down to the comment section (mistake #2).

Anyway, I'm reading thru the usual stuff by the crazies.

Then I notice one particularly agitated guy writing posts about How Hillary Clinton hates our soldiers, is an unpatriotic radical, and
 "doesn't love the United States".

He was using as his avatar,,,,,,,,,,,, wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,, a confederate flag.
You can't make this stuff up. 

Last edited by Goose (7/20/2015 3:04 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

7/22/2015 2:19 pm  #2

Re: Self Awareness,,, or The lack Thereof

:LOL:

I actually read comments attached to articles that I read (rare).

I find it provides a great deal of support to my theory that we're turning into a nation of idiots.

P.S.  Surprised you managed to find a news article on Fox News...aren't they just doing daytime drama now?

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

7/22/2015 2:58 pm  #3

Re: Self Awareness,,, or The lack Thereof

I cannot stand to read most of those posts and don't.  Some of America's worst biggots, racists, government haters, over-zealous, uncontrollable wingnuts spill their venonous trash in posts and who needs to read that garbage.

Board footera