The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2015 11:26 am  #1

What ISIS Really Wants

This article builds on Tenny's earlier thread about ISIS.

It's about 11,000 words so it takes awhile to get through but I think it is a very important article. 

It's not all doom and gloom, but I think it's an honest assessment of what ISIS is and what they are and are not capable of. 

http://theatln.tc/1DA1kxF

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

2/17/2015 4:03 pm  #2

Re: What ISIS Really Wants

Wood's article was a tedious, difficult piece to get through, but one we ALL should take the time to read. 

Last edited by tennyson (2/17/2015 4:05 pm)

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

2/17/2015 5:50 pm  #3

tennyson wrote:

Wood's article was a tedious, difficult piece to get through, but one we ALL should take the time to read. 

And by all, I think that should include the POTUS, leaders in Congress and our military commanders.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

2/17/2015 7:30 pm  #4

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~Voltaire

Last edited by IntroVertigo (2/19/2015 7:46 am)

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~Voltaire

2/18/2015 7:32 am  #5

Thanks for the article, Lager.
It was a slog, but well worth the effort.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera