The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2018 1:31 pm  #1

The Putin Summit

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

7/16/2018 1:50 pm  #2

Re: The Putin Summit

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

7/16/2018 2:31 pm  #3

Chamberlain at Munich.

Truly a dark day in American history.

Last edited by Goose (7/16/2018 3:04 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

7/16/2018 7:23 pm  #4

Wow!  I wonder if John McCain will tell us what he really feels about the Trump-Putin meeting.

7/16/2018 8:18 pm  #5

The NY Daily News NAILED IT ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

7/17/2018 7:39 am  #6

This expresses my sentiment EXACTLY ! 

7/17/2018 10:18 am  #7

At this point, I think those supporters and elected officials who continue to be Trump Loyalists have simply decided and resigned themselves to go down with the ship. 

7/18/2018 4:57 am  #8

Maybe Vladimir Putin will get tired of winning. 

7/18/2018 11:10 am  #9

Somewhere Rex Tillerson is watching an ice cube melt in a glass of single malt and muttering, "I told you he was a f*#king moron."

7/18/2018 11:48 am  #10

Let's not discount the possibility that Vladimir offered Trump the VP position of Russia if things go bad in the USA.  Hey, I'm just sayin'.

Board footera