The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2018 6:45 am  #1

Here's the Guy who Made Fun of Obama for Using a Teleprompter

President Donald Trump holds notes during a White House listening session with students and parents affected by school shootings. (AP Photo by Carolyn Kaster)

#5 "I Hear you" (Make sympathetic face, and nod)

Last edited by Goose (2/22/2018 6:46 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/22/2018 8:59 am  #2

Re: Here's the Guy who Made Fun of Obama for Using a Teleprompter

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

2/22/2018 3:03 pm  #3

Is it just me, or do those hands look kinda small?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/22/2018 5:02 pm  #4

Small, but well manicured hands.

What I like best is the “45” monogram on the cuff of his shirt.

Is that for .45 caliber, or to remind him of which number he falls in as far as presidential progression?

I wonder if Ivanka had those made for him from one of her clothing manufacturing plants in Indonesia?

2/22/2018 7:46 pm  #5

Rongone wrote:

Small, but well manicured hands.

What I like best is the “45” monogram on the cuff of his shirt.

Is that for .45 caliber, or to remind him of which number he falls in as far as presidential progression?

I wonder if Ivanka had those made for him from one of her clothing manufacturing plants in Indonesia?

I.Q. more likely ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera