The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2017 9:23 am  #1

Trump's IQ Gets a Boost

(The Borowitz Report)—

Donald Trump said on Friday that his I.Q. is “even higher” now that he knows that the United States Virgin Islands are part of the United States.

“Quite frankly, a few weeks ago, when I learned that Puerto Rico was a part of the U.S., I thought that that boosted my I.Q. to a whole new level,” Trump said. “Now that I also know about the Virgin Islands, my number must be off the charts.”

He said that he was eager to retake his I.Q. test because of “all the amazing things I learned this week.”“For example, I just learned that the stock market can’t reduce the national debt,” he said.

“If there was a question about that on an I.Q. test, I would nail that question.”

Trump said that his one concern was that an I.Q. test does not exist that can accurately measure his ballooning intelligence.

“I always knew that I was scary smart, but now I think my brain is terrifying,” he said.

Last edited by Just Fred (10/16/2017 9:24 am)

10/16/2017 11:58 am  #2

Re: Trump's IQ Gets a Boost

Scary smart!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/16/2017 12:07 pm  #3

Not only are The Donald's mental powers awesome, his athletic abilities are without equal:

Rand Paul after golf with Trump: 'The President never loses, didn't you know?'
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/15/politics/rand-paul-golf-trump/index.html

One reporter managed to get a look at Trump's scorecard and saw that the President had scored a 4 on the 18 hole round.  

Last edited by Goose (10/16/2017 12:08 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/16/2017 4:30 pm  #4

Board footera