The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2017 2:27 pm  #11

Re: White House Thread

Rongone wrote:

Common Sense wrote:

Rongone wrote:

Can you explain where exactly on this planet Tanzainea is?

Is it near Nambia in Africa?

Or, is it closer to Puuuuerrrrrtoooo Rrrrrricoooo in the middle of a big, big ocean?

Constant sour grapes! Mr. Google is your buddy. 

Hey . . . Donald J. Trump, the president of the United States, while making formal addresses to the citizens of the U.S. and the entire world said it.

His ignorance about the countries of the world is stunning. It’s little wonder that the leaders of countries that are our allies and our enemies can’t take him seriously. He can’t even read a TelePrompTer properly. The gobbledygook that tumbles out of his mouth is laughable.

Yes, I can't quite figure out how noting, and commenting on the President's own words is somehow out of line.
Please explain, Common.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/13/2017 2:34 pm  #12

A few ditties straight from the Donald’s mouth:

http://www.politico.com/video/2016/03/160312-trump-lies-video-047358

10/13/2017 3:00 pm  #13

Time out!  Time out!

Did anyone consider that Donald Trump is doing the best he can with the horsepower available between his ears?   He needs to be graded on a curve compared to the rest of the population living in America.  I'm familiar with that since for 33 years of my life I dealt with IEP's (Individualized Educational Programs) and students with special needs in my classroom.  That's ok, most were great kids, but it never occurred to me that one of them could be elected president.  Actually, the election of Donald Trump proves something we've heard since since first grade ............... "In America, anyone can become president".  However, I might add that piles of money helps to.

10/13/2017 3:09 pm  #14

Remember when Trump confessed to  a gathering of Ohioans that Lincoln, but only Lincoln, was more “presidential” than he?
Ah,,,, good times.  

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/15/2017 8:57 am  #15

10/13/17: Weekly Address

Last edited by Common Sense (10/15/2017 8:58 am)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

10/15/2017 8:59 am  #16

Common Sense wrote:

10/13/17: Weekly Address

Are there any parts of the address that you find especially noteworthy and wish to discuss?

10/15/2017 12:22 pm  #17

I find it humorous, sad, and contradictory when a guy like Trump spends 3-1/2 minutes extolling the virtues of those who served in uniform and links it with respect to the flag. This is a guy that did everything he possibly could to AVOID serving in the military. His success in this regard is much more disrespectful to our country, our military men and women, and our flag than some football player taking a knee while the Star Spangled Banner is playing prior to a sporting event.

Based on his background and selfish actions he took to keep himself out of the military, he should just shut his mouth concerning this subject.

10/15/2017 4:58 pm  #18

10/24/2017 11:21 am  #19

President Trump Presents the Medal of Honor

Last edited by Common Sense (10/24/2017 11:23 am)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

10/24/2017 11:43 am  #20

So, he managed to participate in a ceremony without screwing it up.
Baby steps

Board footera