The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2017 9:53 am  #1

‘I hope Trump is assassinated,’ Missouri lawmaker writes —

The craziness that is effecting the anti-trump folks is at a fever pitch! Good to see democratic leaders taking a strong stand against her comments.

‘I hope Trump is assassinated,’ Missouri lawmaker writes — and quickly regrets

http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article167755572.html

A Democratic Missouri state senator from University City posted, then quickly deleted, a comment on Facebook saying she hoped President Donald Trump would be assassinated.As a result of Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal’s comment, the U.S. Secret Service’s St. Louis field officeis investigating and both Sen. Claire McCaskill and the chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party have called on her to resign.

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens joined calls Friday for state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal to be expelled from the legislature after saying she hopes President Trump is assassinated.

Stephen Webber, chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party, agreed that Chappelle-Nadal should resign.“State Sen. Chappelle-Nadal’s comments are indefensible,” Webber said.T

Top Missouri Democrats – including Sen. Claire McCaskill and the chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party – also are calling on Chapelle-Nadal to resign.“I condemn it," McCaskill told the Post-Dispatch. "It's outrageous. And she should resign.”

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

Board footera