The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2017 5:17 am  #1

North Carolina KKK leader: 'I'm sorta glad' people got hit, woman died

North Carolina KKK leader: 'I'm sorta glad' people got hit, woman died in Charlottesville

The leader of a Ku Klux Klan group based in North Carolina said he was “glad” that a woman died and others were injured after a man allegedly drove his car into a crowd of counter-protesters Saturday at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

James Alex Fields Jr., 20, of Ohio, has been charged with second-degree murder, three counts of malicious wrongdoing and one count of failing to stop at an accident that resulted in death. Heather Heyer, 32, a Virginia paralegal, was killed in the incident and at least 19 other people were injured.

Justin Moore, the leader of the Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, told WBTV’s Steve Crump in a voicemail that he was “glad” Heyer was killed and others were injured in the vehicle attack.

"I'm sorta glad that them people got hit and I'm glad that girl died," Moore said. "They were a bunch of communists out there protesting against somebody's freedom of speech, so it doesn't bother me that they got hurt at all."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/15/north-carolina-kkk-leader-im-sorta-glad-people-got-hit-girl-died-in-charlottesville.html

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

8/16/2017 6:13 am  #2

Re: North Carolina KKK leader: 'I'm sorta glad' people got hit, woman died

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

8/16/2017 8:13 am  #3

Re: North Carolina KKK leader: 'I'm sorta glad' people got hit, woman died

There is NO DEFENDING Nazi or KKK scum. 

Last edited by tennyson (8/16/2017 8:15 am)

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera