The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2017 6:23 am  #1

He Just can't Stop

Donald just keeps tweeting away. Even when it hurts him. Trump's recent tweets on his travel ban were cited by the court that struck it down.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account 
@realDonaldTrump
That's right, we need a TRAVEL BAN for certain DANGEROUS countries, not some politically correct term that won't help us protect our people!

Now, he's tweeting about an ongoing investigation, accusing Comey of a crime, etc.. Does he know that these statements can be used by investigators looking for inconsistencies?

@realDonaldTrump
They made up a phony collusion with the Russians story, found zero proof, so now they go for obstruction of justice on the phony story. Nice.

Hey, I got no complaints.
I eat these tweets up like skittles. 

But his legal team must be on anti-depressants

Last edited by Goose (6/15/2017 6:33 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/15/2017 11:54 am  #2

Re: He Just can't Stop

@realDonaldTrump
You are witnessing the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history - led by some very bad and conflicted people!  #MAGA
4:57 AM - 15 Jun 2017

I guess that It's finally happened. They have demanded to see Trump's birth certificate!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/15/2017 6:56 pm  #3

Re: He Just can't Stop

My advice to him ... keep tweeting and shooting off your mouth ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera