The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2017 6:54 am  #1

Penn State fraternity pledge's family calls hazing death "murder"

I totally agree. 

I have heard the accounts of this horrible death now over multiple days the most recent being this morning. The life of this young man cannot be brought back, but the people responsible for this should be given the maximum sentence that the law allows which hopefully will send a warning to others who think of doing the same and putting yet others in danger. 

To top it off, not one person from the fraternity OR the University (other than his brother who is also a student there) attended the young man's funeral. Another sad state for Penn State. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/penn-state-fraternity-18-students-charged-connection-pledges/story?id=47226888

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

5/15/2017 7:57 am  #2

Re: Penn State fraternity pledge's family calls hazing death "murder"

It is becoming increasingly clear that the administration of PSU enabled (maybe encouraged) a culture of hedonism.

Obviously they learned NOTHING from the Sandusky scandal.

Drain the swamp!

Life is an Orthros.

5/15/2017 8:08 am  #3

Absolutely horrendous.
This demands a top to bottom shake up

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/15/2017 5:07 pm  #4

The expressions of sympathy from the school and the fraternity ring kind of hollow to me.

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

Board footera