The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2017 11:14 am  #1

Yeah . . . This is the kind of guy we need as governor

Scott Wagner apparently doesn't like his words and actions to be recorded. You know how those things can come back to haunt you. So, he did what any public servant would do . . . He attacked the cameraman and, with the help of one of his aides, attempted to take the guy's camera and tripod. I guess, since Scott seems to be a big fan of Trump, that he deems this sort of public decorum acceptable. Or maybe he had too much sugar in his system from an early morning meal at a local donut shop.

Anyhow, from my perspective, this is not the way I expect a public servant to act. Maybe he should just stick to taking out the trash.

http://www.ydr.com/story/news/2017/05/03/scott-wagner-takes-trackers-camera/101236918/

5/03/2017 11:44 am  #2

Re: Yeah . . . This is the kind of guy we need as governor

Oh, oh, an organization dedicated to this would be a real threat democracy?

"committed to holding Republicans accountable for their words and actions ..."

Republicans should not be accountable for their words and actions, but certainly Democrats should be.  Is that the message here?

5/03/2017 12:46 pm  #3

What a thug

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/03/2017 3:31 pm  #4

Yes, recording someones actual words should be a crime ! 

What a BOZO is Mr Wagner ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

5/03/2017 5:02 pm  #5

This is gonna be interesting:

Troller possibly committed criminal trespass (be refusing to leave when ordered--we don't know if he was moving toward leaving or not) and possibly violated the PA wiretap statute by recording without the other party's knowledge and consent.

Wagner definitely committed theft and some degree of harassment/simple assault.

Good thing DA Tom Kearney is a lame duck.

Life is an Orthros.

5/03/2017 5:51 pm  #6

Scott Wagner needs to be protected at all costs.  A politician should never be responsible for what they say or do and be recorded in public, especially when they are running for office.

5/03/2017 6:55 pm  #7

Just Fred wrote:

Scott Wagner needs to be protected at all costs.  A politician should never be responsible for what they say or do and be recorded in public, especially when they are running for office.

Yeah, those words might catch up to them ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

5/04/2017 4:57 pm  #8

Um...I don't know what to say.

Can we get a grown-up to take his place, please?

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

Board footera