The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2017 11:09 am  #1

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is an absolute beast

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is an absolute beast 

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/04/11/2018-dodge-challenger-srt-demon-is-absolute-beast.html

The Demon makes the Hellcat look like a church mouse.The wide-body Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is a barely street-legal drag racer with a V8 that can produce up to 840 HP and 770 pound-feet of torque, making it the most powerful American car ever.

It’s also the quickest car in the world, with an NHRA certified 0-60 mph time of 2.3 seconds and a quarter-mile time of 9.65 seconds at 140 mph. Dodge didn’t just turn up the boost on the Challenger SRT Hellcat’s 707 hp 6.2-liter supercharged engine to unleash its inner beast, it updated more than half of its parts and added a laundry list of production-first and high tech features to the Demon.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

4/12/2017 11:34 am  #2

Re: 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is an absolute beast

Wonder how many GPM you get ?? 

Of course at an appsox. $85K pricetag, likely the person getting one doesn't care. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

4/12/2017 3:15 pm  #3

Based on my personal experience with a Chrysler Corp. vehicle and the continual crappy quality ratings their vehicles receive every model year, I doubt I'd spend my money on the SRT Demon regardless of how many bells & whistles they stick in it . . . they'll probably all break within a year. Nope, even if Steve Doofus and Brian Kantread on Fox & Friends think the car is really neat, I wouldn't touch it with a vaccinated crowbar.

4/25/2017 7:15 am  #4

Rongone wrote:

Based on my personal experience with a Chrysler Corp. vehicle and the continual crappy quality ratings their vehicles receive every model year, I doubt I'd spend my money on the SRT Demon regardless of how many bells & whistles they stick in it . . ..

That made me think of a story I read a couple of months ago where Lamborghini had to do a massive recall on its vehicles. 

Apparently,if you filled the gas tank, you increased the chances of your million dollar Lambo going up in flames. 

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

Board footera