The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2017 6:15 pm  #1

Take That You Fiend!

Okay.  This is an experimental thread.

The idea is to give everyone a forum in which they can vent the anger generated by the other threads.

We're all human.  We have emotions.  But clogging up a political thread with a raging personality conflict is impeding the discussion.

So do it here.

I remind you to refrain from excessive profanity (Lager, I never did get to ask, is it not too much or no profanity at all?), and don't use the poop images.

Please also refrain from outright abuse.  By abuse, I mean outright hateful things.  Anger is understandable, it usually has a temporary source.  Hatred is long-term and needs no reason to abuse.  We'll figure out what's what as we go along.

We're intelligent people.  I'm looking forward to some very clever insults.

Please cite what thread you're talking about.

Open fire...

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

1/06/2017 6:19 pm  #2

Re: Take That You Fiend!

This is the stupidist, biggest piece of crap thread ever.

I like it!

I can finally tell Tarnation what I really think of him..... 

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

1/06/2017 6:21 pm  #3

Thanks Lager...my effing sides hurt from that!  Thanks!  Dork.

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

1/06/2017 6:26 pm  #4

Not really. Just getting into the spirit of it. 

Last edited by Goose (1/06/2017 6:26 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/06/2017 7:06 pm  #5

OK. Commonsense is the most stubbornly stupid life form I have ever encountered.
In my defense, you did ask. 

Last edited by Goose (1/06/2017 7:07 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/06/2017 7:22 pm  #6

Goose wrote:

OK. Commonsense is the most stubbornly stupid life form I have ever encountered.
In my defense, you did ask. 

I was more looking for a why with statements like that.  And sources.  Go all out!

-Me again

1/06/2017 7:26 pm  #7

Commonsense occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened

1/06/2017 7:28 pm  #8

Ha!

-Me again

1/06/2017 7:31 pm  #9

Winston Churchill had a million of them!

1/07/2017 5:58 am  #10

My only comment for this thread is why when there is a dust up here it always involves our Fancy Boy aka Goose?

Fancy Boy vs The Man
Fancy Boy vs Brady Bunch
Fancy Boy vs Me
Fancy Boy vs Jeerleader

Anyone who dare take a different view than our Fancy Boy for more than a couple posts will.....  well everyone here knows what happens! And it happens time after time. This place is like Ground Hog Day it keeps repeating it's self.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

Board footera