The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/05/2016 11:04 am  #1

Tom Brady on Donald Trump: 'I support all my friends'

Does Tom Brady support Trump for President?

Tom Brady on Donald Trump: 'I support all my friends'

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25414573/tom-brady-on-donald-trump-i-support-all-my-friends

Tom Brady wants to stay out of the Donald Trump debate, but he's not going to get that chance as long as he continues to back his "good friend" the Donald.

Which is precisely what the Patriots QB did on Tuesday morning during a WEEI appearance where he said he supports "all my friends in everything they do."“Can I just stay out of this debate?” Brady joked. “Donald is a good friend of mine. I have known him for a long time. I support all my friends. That is what I have to say. He's a good friend of mine. He's always been so supportive of me -- for the last 15 years, since I judged a beauty pageant for him, which was one of the very first things that I did that I thought was really cool. That came along with winning the Super Bowl. He's always invited me to play golf. I've always enjoyed his company.

Last edited by Common Sense (1/05/2016 11:04 am)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

1/05/2016 1:36 pm  #2

Re: Tom Brady on Donald Trump: 'I support all my friends'

All of us have friends we support, but the word 'support' has multiple meanings, and because I have friends I support doesn't mean I want any of them to be president of the USA.  But, then again, we live in a "celebrity worship" culture so I suppose there are a few bozos out there who would say, "Well, if Tom Brady likes him, that's good enough for me to vote for him."  Kaitlyn Jenner likes him, too.

1/06/2016 8:40 am  #3

Why on earth does anybody care about this?
Brady can support anybody he wants.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/06/2016 10:46 am  #4

Brady can support anybody he wants.

Yeah, but since Brady supports him, it matters.  No one gives a rip who us exchangers support because we didn't win a Super Bowl.

Board footera