The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2019 2:33 pm  #1

They Just Aren't Smart Enough

Washington (CNN)
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Sunday that she doesn't think congressional Democrats are "smart enough" to review President Donald Trump's tax returns should they succeed in obtaining the documents.

"This is a dangerous, dangerous road and frankly, Chris, I don't think Congress, particularly not this group of congressmen and women, are smart enough to look through the thousands of pages that I would assume that President Trump's taxes will be," Sanders told "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace.

"My guess is most of them don't do their own taxes, and I certainly don't trust them to look through the decades of success that the President has and determine anything," she said, adding that attempts to obtain the returns are "a disgusting overreach."

Last edited by Just Fred (4/14/2019 2:34 pm)

4/14/2019 7:30 pm  #2

Re: They Just Aren't Smart Enough

Well, Sarah is likely not smart enough to know that the people that will be combing over any of these returns are not the Congressmen/women themselves. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

4/15/2019 6:19 am  #3

Re: They Just Aren't Smart Enough

Don't confuse Sarah with the facts. 

Board footera