The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2018 4:29 pm  #1

Kellyanne Clears up the Controversy

Kellyanne Conway has said that a controversial anonymous New York Times op-ed is illegal, but she has “no idea” why.

The counselor to President Donald Trump spoke to CNN’s Jake Tapper during the State of the Union program on Sunday about the article, which was published last week by an unknown top administration official. During her interview, Conway called for a probe into the article, saying the justice department should look to see if there was any “criminal activity.”

Tapper pushed back, saying it didn’t appear that anything illegal had been done.

“I don’t know that and I don’t think you know that,” Conway responded, Mediaite reported. But she remained vague when pressed about what crime was possibly committed.

Last edited by Just Fred (9/09/2018 4:29 pm)

9/09/2018 8:03 pm  #2

Re: Kellyanne Clears up the Controversy

A scholar Kellyanne is NOT. 

For THAT matter few surrounding (and including) Trump are. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

9/10/2018 4:32 am  #3

Re: Kellyanne Clears up the Controversy

If I don't like something, it must be illegal.
Criminalizing opposition.
What do you expect from a political movement based on chanting "Lock her up", about a woman who has never been convicted, or even indicted, for any crime.
Banana republic.

Last edited by Goose (9/10/2018 4:44 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera