The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2018 8:54 am  #1

Gramps is on the Twitter Again

Gramps is on the Twitter again, ranting about two black guys.

Boy, I didn't see this interview. Donald Trump sure does watch a lot of CNN. 
I mean, for a guy who doesn't watch CNN.

President Trump bashes LeBron James over CNN interview: Don Lemon made him 'look smart'

It seemed inevitable that President Donald Trump would weigh in on LeBron James' recent interview with CNN's Don Lemon.

After four days, Trump finally let loose in a Friday night tweet in which he bashed James and said Lemon's interview made the new Los Angeles Lakers star "look smart." The president also alluded to preferring Michael Jordan over James.

"Lebron (sic) James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon," Trump tweeted. "He made Lebron (sic) look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!"

James sat down with Lemon for the interview Monday after he cut the ribbon on his foundation's new I Promise School in his native Akron, Ohio. James spoke at length on the intersection of sports, culture and politics.

James lamented Trump "using sports to kinda divide us, and that's something that I can't relate to."

"Sports has never been something that divides people. It’s always been something that brings someone together," he said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2018/08/03/president-trump-bashes-lebron-james-cnn-interview/904477002/

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera