The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2018 7:15 am  #1

Didn't We Always Know it Would End up Here?

Sarah Palin Is Hawking Skinny Tea on Instragram

Oh, how the mighty have fallen: Onetime vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is doing sponcon on Instagram.

On Wednesday, Palin posted a photo of herself holding a clear tumbler of tea (yes, tea, despite coloring that looked not unlike urine) and a gushing caption extolling the wonders of Teami skinny tea—apparently, her daughter Bristol recommended it to her! Palin concluded with a coupon code for her followers to save 15 percent on the tea if they place an order.

• sarahpalin97=inherit=inheritAs a busy 🏒mom I need all the energy I can get, but coffee makes me crash mid-day and I dread feeling sluggish (and sometimes not so super kid-friendly 🤣!). After visiting Bristol recently, she raved about the @teamiblends=inherit skinny tea that she swears by and has been using forever, so I gave the teas a shot - Amazing! My new coffee replacement for a few weeks now! I travel a lot, plus we do so many outdoor activities requiring lots of energy - the teas help and actually let me keep up with Trig 🏃 It’s easy to take the tea everywhere after filling up my tumbler in the morning. So easy! No need to add sugar because it’s so good 😘 You can use code PALIN for 15% off your order! #thankyouteami

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera