The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2018 8:17 pm  #1

What a Tangled Web We Weave ......

Michael Cohen was reportedly not solely a fixer for Donald Trump but also for a member of the president's immediate family.

In 2013, the president’s personal attorney helped kill off a story about Donald Trump Jr.’s alleged affair with former Celebrity Apprentice contestant and singer Aubrey O’Day, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

Us Weekly magazine had a source strong enough to run with a story about the alleged affair and reached out to the Trump Organization for comment. Cohen, who has long served as Trump’s attorney and is close to the family, called the magazine back and began cursing and threatening potential legal action should the story get out, according to the report.

Last edited by Just Fred (4/16/2018 8:18 pm)

4/16/2018 9:04 pm  #2

Re: What a Tangled Web We Weave ......

Here's another:

Sean Hannity this afternoon: Cohen has never been my lawyer. 

Sean Hannity this evening: Everything I told Michael Cohen was subject to attorney-client privilege.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

4/17/2018 6:50 am  #3

What a total mess of a Presidency !!

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

4/17/2018 7:05 am  #4

I heard better label for Cohen.  Instead of being labeled 'attorney', a more appropriate handle is 'fixer'.  This is not new.  For example, during the heyday of mafia interference in American life, 'fixers' were often employed by members of various crime families.

4/17/2018 7:21 am  #5

Board footera