The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2017 5:48 am  #1

Trump attempted to go to DMZ but had to turn back because of weather

Yea, I guess that rainy weather really makes the bone spurs act up. 

Trump attempted to go to DMZ but had to turn back because of weather

Seoul (CNN)President Donald Trump attempted to make an unannounced visit to the demilitarized zone between North Korea and South Korea on Wednesday morning, but was forced to turn back because of bad weather.

Trump was aboard Marine One en route to the DMZ but was grounded after about 18 minutes of flight.
South Korean President Moon Jae-in was scheduled to join Trump at the DMZ in a show of unity, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters Wednesday morning. The joint visit would have been the first for a US and South Korean President at the DMZ, Sanders said, calling it a "historic moment."

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

11/08/2017 8:14 am  #2

Re: Trump attempted to go to DMZ but had to turn back because of weather

So, instead of participating in an “historic moment” at the DMZ, President Bone Spurs once again decided  to not show up and was derelict in performing his duty . . . Again.

What if all the U.S. and South Korean forces assigned to the DMZ didn’t show up for duty because of fog?
How would that go over with the commander in chief?

What a buffoon !

11/08/2017 9:12 am  #3

Re: Trump attempted to go to DMZ but had to turn back because of weather

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will stay me from the swift completion of my appointed rounds" ..... BUT fog is another story ! 

Last edited by tennyson (11/08/2017 9:12 am)

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera