The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2017 5:09 pm  #1

Who is Tired of Winning?

I know I'm speaking for just me and Commonsense, but we are tired of 'winning'.  How 'bout you guys?

Last edited by Just Fred (10/17/2017 6:35 am)

10/16/2017 6:11 pm  #2

Re: Who is Tired of Winning?

I think that you are about to discover that some folks are in a deep state of denial.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/16/2017 8:50 pm  #3

10/17/2017 4:52 am  #4

342 days after the election, and he's still obsessed with Hillary Clinton

Back to the Future.
Hey, I'm sure that Trump would like to recapture the glory days of leading chants of "Lock her Up!"

He enjoyed running for President more than being President.

Keep looking back, Donald. Because looking forward, you got nothing.

Trump: 'I hope' Hillary Clinton runs in 2020

President Donald Trump on Monday suggested he would win reelection in a 2020 rematch against Hillary Clinton, and said he hopes he will get the chance to go head-to-head against her again.

“I was recently asked if Crooked Hillary Clinton is going to run in 2020? My answer was, ‘I hope so!’” Trump tweeted Monday morning.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/17/2017 7:17 am  #5

DEFLECTION from a failed Presidency. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

10/17/2017 9:16 am  #6

Just Fred wrote:

I know I'm speaking for just me and Commonsense, but we are tired of 'winning'.  How 'bout you guys?

Having a hard time Fred? Many are... maybe a trip to your local college. I hear they have safe space rooms.
Sooth your irritated nerves.
Hope things are going better today! 

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

10/17/2017 9:29 am  #7

Please don't taunt other people

10/17/2017 10:32 am  #8

Common Sense wrote:

Just Fred wrote:

Having a hard time Fred? Many are... maybe a trip to your local college. I hear they have safe space rooms.

Do Conservatives not want people to be educated ?  It kind of seems that way with the comments that keep coming out about colleges. 

Personally I want my America well educated. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

10/17/2017 10:49 am  #9

I'm having a great day, thanks for asking, but all this 'winning' is wearing me down.  I'm sure you must feel the same.

Anyway, bring me up to speed on 'safe space rooms'.  What are they?  Incidentally, there is very little anyone could say to me that would upset me.  I spent 33 years of my life in rooms full of 17 and 18 year-old young people .............. I've pretty much heard and seen it all.

10/17/2017 10:57 am  #10

Back to the point.
Looks like team trump is going to end year one with a pretty meager list of accomplishments

Board footera