The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2017 6:39 am  #1

Not to Worry - TRUMPCARE is HERE !

The GOP needed this like the plague ! 

Trump should have stuck with just the repeal, but now that he is starting on his own replacement the R-tribe can now have all the downside of trying to own a health care plans. 

It would be nice IF they wound up coming up with something good, but this initial foray shows that is not very likely to happen. 

Glad at this point I am on Medicare although I expect the GOP will try to screw that up somehow also. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

10/13/2017 6:58 am  #2

Re: Not to Worry - TRUMPCARE is HERE !

Fake Healthcare.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/13/2017 7:44 am  #3

Maybe this will be the final straw for many and take a much more serious look at medicare-for-all.  Of course, I said that before and nothing happened, but one can only hope.

10/13/2017 9:28 am  #4

Seems very childish to me.
Trump completely failed with repeal and replace.
No he's just breaking things because he can, out of frustration

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/13/2017 11:33 am  #5

Goose wrote:

Seems very childish to me.
Trump completely failed with repeal and replace.
No he's just breaking things because he can, out of frustration

The thing is, now that it is started (if it is actually allowed), the GOP is now becoming the owner of healthcare. I doubt that any GOPer really wants this to happen as what is coming down the pike will more than likely be a lot worse in many ways than Obamacare. If it gets labeled Trumpcare and is forever and henceforth hooked the the GOP it will become THEIR albatross. 

Word to the wise (or perhaps unwise). Be careful what you ask for. You might get it. Like the proverbial dog that keeps chasing the car and finally catches it and doesn't know what to do with it. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera