The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2017 9:08 am  #1

Disassembly Line

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

8/27/2017 9:13 am  #2

Re: Disassembly Line

Stupid and disgusting

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

8/27/2017 9:24 am  #3

Is the suggestion that aspiring to a secondary education to improve one's life and satisfy a desire to learn is somehow detrimental to a country that depends on an educated populace to maintain a democracy?  I visited a surgeon last week for the removal of a kidney stone via surgery.  I'm sorta glad he had more than a high school diploma.

8/27/2017 10:07 am  #4

Just Fred wrote:

Is the suggestion that aspiring to a secondary education to improve one's life and satisfy a desire to learn is somehow detrimental to a country that depends on an educated populace to maintain a democracy?  I visited a surgeon last week for the removal of a kidney stone via surgery.  I'm sorta glad he had more than a high school diploma.

Education is disdained and feared by some.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

8/27/2017 10:26 am  #5

Goose wrote:

Just Fred wrote:

Education is disdained and feared by some.

Apparently. 

Without education we will continue to fade while the rest of the world understands that education IS THE FUTURE. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera