The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2017 4:24 pm  #1

Fred Wins!

On another thread, I ask 'who's next'? after Spicey got the axe.  I predicted Preibus while most others predicted Sessions.  Fred wins! 

7/28/2017 7:12 pm  #2

Re: Fred Wins!

A political "dead pool"  ?  

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

7/29/2017 6:11 am  #3

Congrats to Fred!
Who is next?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

7/29/2017 7:07 am  #4

Let me do a little research first.  As Sarah Palin said, "I'll get back to ya."

7/29/2017 8:55 am  #5

Ok, I've done a little homework.  I'm going with Scaramucci.

7/29/2017 8:57 am  #6

Oh no, not the Mooch!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

7/29/2017 10:43 am  #7

Yes, the Mooch.  I'll miss him, though.  I like saying his name with an exaggerated Italian accent :
Scara-MOOOOOO-chee.

Last edited by Just Fred (7/29/2017 10:44 am)

7/29/2017 10:54 am  #8

He does remind me of Joe Pesci in Goodfellas.

7/29/2017 4:42 pm  #9

I'll go with Sarah Huckabee Sanders . . . IF she changes her hairstyle and makeup.

If she stays with her current look, I'd say next in line to go is a toss-up between Steve Bannon or Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions.

But, who really knows who will be the next staffer to piss off dear leader and hear him utter his trademark phrase -- "you're fired" -- through a tweet rather than in a fake boardroom setting.

7/31/2017 2:09 pm  #10

Well, Fred wins again!  The Mooch is gone, but hey he had the job for a week.  Ok, I'm three for three.  My next prediction is .................... Steve Bannon.  We shall see.

Board footera