The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2017 5:52 am  #1

Kellyanne's Martyr Complex

Well, no need scratching your head looking for meaning in the recent Shooting that injured Rep Scalise and several others.
Apparently, it's all about Kellyanne.

"Look at Twitter, if I were shot and killed tomorrow half of Twitter would explode in applause and excitement, this is the world we live in now."
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/338107-conway-blames-lawmaker-shooting-on-personal-attacks-against-trump

No, Kellyanne, that is NOT the world we live in now.. That is the world you imagine, where every political opponent is not a fellow citizen, but an evil, godless, san francisco liberal.
The truth is that 99+% of people would be appalled if you were murdered. People are basically good.
So, in the words of Ross Perot, "That dog won't hunt".

Stop whining. Stop indulging in your martyr fantasy.
People do not want to kill you.

The real issue is that many, many people have a very low opinion of you. They note your lack of character, your willingness to tell outrageous lies in the service of your master.
I know that must hurt a great deal.
But, rather than sink into a trench of self pity, I suggest that you try to be a better, more honorable person.

Last edited by Goose (6/17/2017 5:56 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/17/2017 4:40 pm  #2

Re: Kellyanne's Martyr Complex

Trying to be relevant. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera