The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2017 2:51 pm  #1

The Ruling Class Observer

Found this site, very interesting, I read them all. You should too. 
Start with "about this site", at the top of page. 
I read them in dated order, oldest to newest.

https://therulingclassobserver.com/

6/13/2017 7:27 am  #2

Re: The Ruling Class Observer

No feedback at all ?

6/13/2017 8:23 am  #3

I don't know what to make of it

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/13/2017 8:24 am  #4

There were some interesting article there, but I tend to not want to get too involved in any publication where the authors are basically secret. My belief always has been IF you understand WHO is behind an article or publication, that in and of itself tells volumes about the information being dispensed. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

6/13/2017 11:33 am  #5

Interesting site indeed.

tennyson wrote:

There were some interesting article there, but I tend to not want to get too involved in any publication where the authors are basically secret. My belief always has been IF you understand WHO is behind an article or publication, that in and of itself tells volumes about the information being dispensed. 

I was wondering why I didn't mind: and it's because the author(s) does not appear to be claiming secret information or to be leaking it.

It's a clever way to discredit both political parties as "arms of the ruling class".

6/13/2017 12:04 pm  #6

I take it for what it appears to be, which is the writings of a 1%'er who knows the truth of a system (which we choose to ignore) and is clearly demonstrating the underlying power structure of the "ruling class". "Common Sense Capitalists vs. Religious Capitalists" is a good one. 

6/13/2017 12:13 pm  #7

TraderJay wrote:

I take it for what it appears to be, which is the writings of a 1%'er who knows the truth of a system (which we choose to ignore) and is clearly demonstrating the underlying power structure of the "ruling class". "Common Sense Capitalists vs. Religious Capitalists" is a good one. 

Could be a bunch of 99%'ers making wry commentary as well.
I just can't tell.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/13/2017 12:29 pm  #8

Goose wrote:

TraderJay wrote:

Could be a bunch of 99%'ers making wry commentary as well.
I just can't tell.

The real question is can it be refuted by establishment Dems and Repubs? It'd be interesting to see how they spin it.

Last edited by Wobblie (6/13/2017 12:31 pm)

Board footera