The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2017 11:09 am  #1

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is an absolute beast

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is an absolute beast 

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/04/11/2018-dodge-challenger-srt-demon-is-absolute-beast.html

The Demon makes the Hellcat look like a church mouse.The wide-body Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is a barely street-legal drag racer with a V8 that can produce up to 840 HP and 770 pound-feet of torque, making it the most powerful American car ever.

It’s also the quickest car in the world, with an NHRA certified 0-60 mph time of 2.3 seconds and a quarter-mile time of 9.65 seconds at 140 mph. Dodge didn’t just turn up the boost on the Challenger SRT Hellcat’s 707 hp 6.2-liter supercharged engine to unleash its inner beast, it updated more than half of its parts and added a laundry list of production-first and high tech features to the Demon.

Text from FBI Attorney Lisa Page to FBI Agent Strozk.
“Trump’s not ever going to become president, right? Right!?” Page texted Strzok in August 2016.
“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

4/12/2017 11:34 am  #2

Re: 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is an absolute beast

Wonder how many GPM you get ?? 

Of course at an appsox. $85K pricetag, likely the person getting one doesn't care. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

4/12/2017 3:15 pm  #3

Based on my personal experience with a Chrysler Corp. vehicle and the continual crappy quality ratings their vehicles receive every model year, I doubt I'd spend my money on the SRT Demon regardless of how many bells & whistles they stick in it . . . they'll probably all break within a year. Nope, even if Steve Doofus and Brian Kantread on Fox & Friends think the car is really neat, I wouldn't touch it with a vaccinated crowbar.

4/25/2017 7:15 am  #4

Rongone wrote:

Based on my personal experience with a Chrysler Corp. vehicle and the continual crappy quality ratings their vehicles receive every model year, I doubt I'd spend my money on the SRT Demon regardless of how many bells & whistles they stick in it . . ..

That made me think of a story I read a couple of months ago where Lamborghini had to do a massive recall on its vehicles. 

Apparently,if you filled the gas tank, you increased the chances of your million dollar Lambo going up in flames. 

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

Board footera