The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2017 9:39 am  #1

Tom Brady’s stolen Super Bowl jersey has been located

Tom Brady’s stolen Super Bowl jersey has been located

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-england-patriots-tom-brady-super-bowl-jersey-stolen-found-located-032017

The NFL issued the following statement regarding the investigation, saying Brady’s Super Bowl XLIX jersey was also found. They were both found in the possession of a credentialed member of the international media.

Because the game was in Houston, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick enlisted the Texas Rangers to help find it. They were unable to do so, but the FBI apparently was. Glazer added that the jersey was found on “foreign soil,” which is why the FBI was involved.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/20/2017 10:22 am  #2

Re: Tom Brady’s stolen Super Bowl jersey has been located

I'm glad they found it. Relatively speaking, it is an important part of league history and either Brady should have the right to keep it, or it should go into the Hall of Fame as an artifact. 

It is kind of crazy though that a football jersey would have the FBI scouring the earth for it.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

3/20/2017 5:39 pm  #3

Re: Tom Brady’s stolen Super Bowl jersey has been located

Apparently there were two jerseys recovered. The other one stolen almost a year ago. 

I agree with Lager that it was crazy that the FBI got involved, but glad it has been recovered. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera