The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2017 10:21 pm  #1

Conference Championships

Packers and Steelers not getting much love from ESPN.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/picks

Going with my heart

Packers 
Patriots

Last edited by Goose (1/21/2017 10:21 pm)

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

1/22/2017 12:37 pm  #2

Re: Conference Championships

Gimme the Packers (+6) over the Falcons and the over (60)

But I think the Falcons win outright.

Falcons 34
Packers 31

And gimme the Patriots (-6) over the Steelers

Pats 20
Steelers 10

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

1/22/2017 2:33 pm  #3

Seems the consensus view.
But, I like the Packers,,, so I go with my heart.
But, I never wager $$

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

1/22/2017 2:45 pm  #4

Falcons and Patriots are my picks.

1/22/2017 2:59 pm  #5

The Falcons are a team that I don't really follow. But I remember Matt Ryan well from his days at BC.
Good Catholic boy, as my Dad would say. 

1/22/2017 3:51 pm  #6

Goose wrote:

The Falcons are a team that I don't really follow. But I remember Matt Ryan well from his days at BC.
Good Catholic boy, as my Dad would say. 

I remember Matt Ryan from his days at Penn Charter. Not sure of his religious preference.

I'm following my heart and picking The Packers and the Steelers, I don't care what the 'experts' on ESPN say.

Last edited by Rongone (1/22/2017 3:53 pm)

1/22/2017 4:28 pm  #7

Looks like game one may be over at the half

1/23/2017 7:59 am  #8

Well, they broke my heart, the Steelers and the Packers lost . . . They lost BIG. There's nothing you can say other than they both got beaten soundly. But they did not destroy my mind.

Moving on . . . Go Atlanta !

I hope they beat the crap out of New England.

1/23/2017 8:04 am  #9

Not much suspense in either game.
Let's hope that the Big One is more entertaining.

I'll take the Patriots

1/23/2017 10:33 am  #10

Well, they broke my heart, the Steelers and the Packers lost . . . They lost BIG. There's nothing you can say other than they both got beaten soundly. But they did not destroy my mind.

Wait, wait, wait!  This just in:  Kellyanne Conway has introduced some alternative facts and reported the Steelers won!   Let's wait and see who shows up at the Super Bowl.

Board footera