The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



12/21/2016 8:59 am  #21


Re: Decency on this forum?

I will post as I see fit, thank you.
I have a right to post my opinion,
Just as you have the right to cut and paste the same paragraph 29 times.

Your - or my - approval of what is being stated is not a prerequisite for free speech.

Last edited by Goose (12/21/2016 9:16 am)


"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
 

12/22/2016 9:07 am  #22


Re: Decency on this forum?

And so will I........ You know what you did was wrong. The avatar was changed! Hate speech is not an opinion.

“He or she that resorts to a Nazi Germany or Hitler comparison loses the argument. This is because there is nothing that can compare to that diabolical aberration or person. In addition, usually those making the comparison have not done their homework, and are lazily latching onto to one aspect of the thing they despise
 
A Nazi comparison is a kind of inverted hate speech unwittingly directed at all those who died in the Holocaust.”
 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-marshall-crotty/comparing-trump-to-hitler_b_9334668.html
 


When angry, count ten before you speak, if very angry, an hundred.
 Thomas Jefferson

 
 

12/22/2016 9:08 am  #23


Re: Decency on this forum?



Calm Down, common. You're worked up enough to invade Poland or something!

 

Last edited by Goose (12/22/2016 9:11 am)


"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
 

12/22/2016 9:13 am  #24


Re: Decency on this forum?

So, you like the new avatar?


"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
 

12/22/2016 5:24 pm  #25


Re: Decency on this forum?

Now, please don't misinterpret this:  I've been enjoying the dueling avatars.  


If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------
 

12/22/2016 7:30 pm  #26


Re: Decency on this forum?

Conspiracy Theory wrote:

Now, please don't misinterpret this:  I've been enjoying the dueling avatars.  

You know, due to something about the Interwebs that I do not understand, I only see avatars every couple of times that I log in. So, I did not see common's new avatar until today. I interpret his Michael  Corleone avatar as a olive branch and a tribute to me. Thanks Common!


"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
 

12/22/2016 10:44 pm  #27


Re: Decency on this forum?

Goose wrote:

Conspiracy Theory wrote:

Now, please don't misinterpret this:  I've been enjoying the dueling avatars.  

You know, due to something about the Interwebs that I do not understand, I only see avatars every couple of times that I log in. So, I did not see common's new avatar until today. I interpret his Michael  Corleone avatar as a olive branch and a tribute to me. Thanks Common!

Corleone reminds me of this REAL guy ! 

http://www.readingthepictures.org/files/bagnews/images/abramoff-hat-1.jpg

 

Last edited by tennyson (12/22/2016 10:44 pm)


"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"
 
 

1/11/2017 11:13 am  #28


Re: Decency on this forum?

Common Sense wrote:

"He or she that resorts to a Nazi Germany or Hitler comparison loses the argument. This is because there is nothing that can compare to that diabolical aberration or person. In addition, usually those making the comparison have not done their homework, and are lazily latching onto to one aspect of the thing they despise."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-marshall-crotty/comparing-trump-to-hitler_b_9334668.html

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.
Are we living in Nazi Germany?

7:48 AM - 11 Jan 2017
 
15,773 15,773 Retweets   44,820 44,820 likes



Thank you, Jesus.  


Last edited by Goose (1/11/2017 11:18 am)


"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
 

1/11/2017 3:07 pm  #29


Re: Decency on this forum?

Goose wrote:

Common Sense wrote:

"He or she that resorts to a Nazi Germany or Hitler comparison loses the argument. This is because there is nothing that can compare to that diabolical aberration or person. In addition, usually those making the comparison have not done their homework, and are lazily latching onto to one aspect of the thing they despise."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-marshall-crotty/comparing-trump-to-hitler_b_9334668.html

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.
Are we living in Nazi Germany?

7:48 AM - 11 Jan 2017
 
15,773 15,773 Retweets   44,820 44,820 likes



Thank you, Jesus.  


So good to see you thanking Jesus. So you are in good company using Hitler/Nazi references. Right?
Remember when you went on your little rampage. It would be nice if you could control your self!
Hope you are having a stress free day! Buddy.... 


When angry, count ten before you speak, if very angry, an hundred.
 Thomas Jefferson

 
 

1/11/2017 3:08 pm  #30


Re: Decency on this forum?

9 days............... 


When angry, count ten before you speak, if very angry, an hundred.
 Thomas Jefferson

 
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum