The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2015 4:16 pm  #1

If you're local: Art in MARTin at Martin Library in York

If you happen to be in the York area, shameless plug: My daughter Sarah and I both have art in the Art in MARTin display for this quarter, which opens to the public on First Friday, Feb. 6.

They take community art based on a particular theme and display it around their second floor walkway. Sarah has 2 pieces and I have 4, all of which feature the color blue.

It continues to be on display at the library during its regular hours til I think sometime in April, so... would love for you to check it out!

Joan
I'm just here for the party.

2/03/2015 3:09 pm  #2

Re: If you're local: Art in MARTin at Martin Library in York

IntroVertigo wrote:

Wow...I havn't been to MML in ages (20+ years now).  I think I am way overdue for a visit. I look forward to checking out the art displays, keeping one eye out for the blue ones of course.

You won't even recognize the place.

2/03/2015 4:13 pm  #3

Re: If you're local: Art in MARTin at Martin Library in York

Since we are on the topic of art, if any of you are out-and-about this Friday, you might consider Lancaster's First Friday celebration downtown.  It just so happens that it also the kickoff of the 'Roots and Blues' music festival ......60 bands playing in 9 different downtown venues through Saturday.  If you make it out on Friday eve, stop in the Red Raven Art Company and say hello! 

Board footera