The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2015 4:42 pm  #1

Weather is crap, mood is relaxed

If you're sick of this crap weather, grab something with rum in it, sit back, close your eyes and enjoy. Drink umbrella optional.

Last edited by BYOB (3/03/2015 7:48 pm)

3/03/2015 7:22 pm  #2

Re: Weather is crap, mood is relaxed

"Stir It Up" is my all time favorite.

But right now, I'm enjoying my second Polygamy Porter from Wasatch Brewery at the Lift Lodge in Park City, UT.

3/03/2015 7:47 pm  #3

You bastard. 

Wait. Polygamy Porter did you say? I take it you'll have more than one. (there's a joke in there)

3/03/2015 8:40 pm  #4

Polygamy Porter's two catch phrases:

"Why have just one?"

And

"Bring some home for the wives."

3/03/2015 8:48 pm  #5

Ha! Good marketing.

What's goin' on in Utah?

3/03/2015 9:33 pm  #6

BYOB wrote:

Ha! Good marketing.

What's goin' on in Utah?

Family ski vacation in Park City, UT.
Our condo is walking distance from Park City Mountain Resort center and a short ride to The Canyons and Deer Valley. We've been coming out here for a week since 1981. My kids grew up skiing here and now my grandkids. It's fun watching them enjoy the slopes.

3/03/2015 9:45 pm  #7

Ever been to Sundance? It's on my destinations before death list. I heard Deer Valley's cool. I'm glad your family is having fun together, not enough of that in the world these days. And at least someone on here is having fun in cold weather.

3/03/2015 10:52 pm  #8

BYOB wrote:

Ever been to Sundance? It's on my destinations before death list. I heard Deer Valley's cool. I'm glad your family is having fun together, not enough of that in the world these days. And at least someone on here is having fun in cold weather.

Over the years have skied Park City, The Canyons (years ago was called Park West), Deer Valley, Alta & Snowbird ( have to drive out of one canyon and up into another to get there from Park City to get to Snowbird & Alta), Solitude, Brighton, and Sundance. Lately I stay mainly with Park City, The Canyons, and Deer Valley. They are all real close together. Deer Valley is cool, pretty posh, limits the number of skiers on the slopes and doesn't allow snowboarders. Some very nice accommodations over there including rentals, hotels, condos and some really nice homes, but pretty pricey. Some great restaurants over there also. We've watched the areas grow exponentially over the years, especially leading up to when the Winter Olympics were held here. Anyhow, it's a place that our kids are familiar with and now feel confident about letting their kids go ski with friends without supervision. I go out and ski almost every day, but can't keep up with the grandkids and their friends anyhow.

3/04/2015 8:52 am  #9

Only song that Marley playlist is missing is Soul Shakedown Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wKHzD9qxCI

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

3/04/2015 8:16 pm  #10

Uuugghhh, I can't believe I forgot that one! A great song to be sure. Now, let the party commence.......

Board footera